Are Russian consulates open in the US?
The Russian Federation maintains Consular Offices in five locations in the U.S., with each having its own jurisdiction. To contact your local Russian Consulate….
|Address:||2641 Tunlaw Road, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20007|
|Open to public:||Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.|
|Head of the Consular Section:||Nikolay V. Pukalov|
How do I renew my Russian passport in the US?
Here is a list of what you will need:
- Original valid Russian passport or a copy of the page with the photo on if it is absent.
- Original plus one copy of a U.S resident permit such as green card, work permit or visa.
- 5 photos.
- Completed application form both in hard copy and completed and submitted online.
How do I get a visa for Russia from USA?
Entry Visas To enter Russia for any purpose, a U.S. citizen must possess a valid U.S. passport and a bona fide visa issued by a Russian Embassy or Consulate. It is impossible to obtain an entry visa upon arrival, so travelers must apply for their visas well in advance.
Who is the Russian ambassador to the United States?
Vladimir Putin issued an Executive Order appointing Anatoly Antonov Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Russian Federation to the United States of America and, concurrently, Permanent Observer of the Russian Federation at the Organisation of American States in Washington, USA.
What is a Russian embassy?
The Embassy of Russia in Washington, D.C. (Russian: Посольство России в США) is the diplomatic mission of the Russian Federation to the United States. The chancery is located at 2650 Wisconsin Avenue, Northwest, Washington, D.C. The embassy oversees consulates in New York and Houston.
How can I go to USA from Russia?
Russian citizens who wish to travel to the US for business or tourism purposes must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. While the application process cannot be 100% online, VisaExpress can help you obtain the confirmation page you are required to have for your interview at the embassy, and they can do that offline or online.
Can you enter Russia now?
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, U.S. Embassy Moscow advises U.S. citizens not to travel to Russia. The U.S. Embassy in the Russian Federation has limited capacity to assist U.S. citizens in the event of an emergency. Travelers should comply with all government restrictions/requirements regarding the spread of COVID-19.
What consulates are in Miami?
- ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA (Consulate General) Gilbert Boustany, Consul General.
- ARGENTINA (Consulate General) Leandro Fernandez Suarez, Consul General.
- AUSTRALIA (Honorary Consular Post) Don Slesnick, Honorary Consul.
- AUSTRIA (Honorary Consular Post) Werner H.
- BAHAMAS (Consulate General) Linda Mackey, Consul General.