Can I use my credit card to pay my phone bill?
Generally, you can use a credit card to pay for bills like: Utility bills, including water, gas and electric. Cellular or landline phone service. Cable and internet.
Can you pay Vodafone bill late?
If you pay two months late a 2 will be on your credit file. Three months late will show a 3, and so on. A default may be added if your bill remains outstanding.
How do I pay my Vodafone bill if I deactivated my number?
Process/Methods of Vodafone Inactive Number Bill Payment Through Online:
- Debit Card Payment.
- Credit card Payment.
- Net-Banking transfer.
How can I pay my old Vi postpaid bill?
Phone Bill Payment – Vi….Just follow these simple steps:
- Enter your postpaid mobile number.
- Enter your bill amount.
- Choose your preferred payment method- you can select from options like debit card, credit card, net banking, wallets (Paytm, Mobikwik) and UPI.
- Make a payment, and you’re done!
What bills can I pay with credit card?
5 Monthly Expenses to Put on Your Credit Card
- Utilities. Using a credit card to pay monthly bills for household essentials such as electricity, gas, water, sewer service and trash collection makes sense.
- Cell Phone, Internet, Cable.
- Streaming Services.
- Student Loans.
- Car and Home Insurance.
How do I pay my Vodafone balance overdue?
- Log in to your My Vodafone account.
- Choose Billing from the navigation menu.
- Then Make a payment.
- Choose whether you want to pay in full, or pay another amount.
How do I pay my Vodafone bill over the phone?
– Click on the Vodafone Bill Quick Pay – Register yourself on Recharge1 portal. Verify mobile number. – Login into your account on Recharge1. – Fill your account Id – Make Payment – Bill Payed
How to pay your Vodafone bill payment online?
If the payment details you’ve given us are incorrect.
How to check Vodafone bill amount?
– Total calling minutes – minutes provided according to your plan = Amount you will pay for calling. – Same goes for texts and internet usage. – Visit your nearest Vodafone Store and ask them to generate total amount to be paid on your particular connection. – They will count your due amount. – Pay it. – After that don’t use Vodafone
How much is the Vodafone postpaid Bill?
– Fixed Rental – Which will be calculated as per your postpaid plan. – Call charges – At the end of the month, when your usage charges are calculated, all the calls of any nature are calculated and this makes your call charges. – Discounts or free call and data value – Usually postpaid plans come with some discount in call charges and data usage.