How do I get new project ideas?
How to come up with side project ideas 💡
- Reflect on your day-to-day. Often the best ideas come from one’s own experiences.
- Ask your friends.
- Explore emerging platforms.
- Browse Product Hunt.
- Explore GitHub.
- Turn a feature into a standalone product .
- Go to a hackathon.
- Read the internet.
What are some software projects?
Software Development Project Ideas
- Android task monitoring.
- Sentiment analysis for product rating.
- Fingerprint-based ATM system.
- Advanced employee management system.
- Image encryption using AES algorithm.
- Fingerprint voting system.
- Weather forecasting system.
- Android local train ticketing system.
What are the two main types of software project?
Typically, there are two major classifications of software, namely System Software and Application Software.
- System Software. A system software aids the user and the hardware to function and interact with each other.
- Application Software.
How do I choose a project Name?
5-Tips for Creating Unique Project Name Ideas
- Make Your Name Clear. Your project name should clearly advertise to your customer base what your project involves.
- Motivate Yourself.
- Use Keywords.
- Try Your Own Name.
- Combine Words for a Unique Name.
What are the subjects of software engineering?
– Introduction to Software Engineering – Software Requirements & Modeling – Software Design & Construction – Software Testing, Verification, and Validation – Software Quality Assurance – Software Project Management – Software Configuration Management
What are the basics of software engineering?
Interfaces. Be minimalist,get away with as little as possible.
What are the objectives of software engineering?
Objectives of Software Engineering: Maintainability – It should be feasible for the software to evolve to meet changing requirements. Efficiency – The software should not make wasteful use of computing devices such as memory, processor cycles, etc. Correctness – A software product is correct if the different requirements as specified in the SRS document have been correctly implemented.
What are some examples of software engineering?
– Addictive design. Every developer yearns to create applications that people love to use — that’s just good UX design. – Questionable personal data ownership. – Algorithmic bias. – Weak security and PII protection. – Prioritizing features over impact.