How do I put games on my Kega Fusion?
Here’s how to load a game:
- Click on the File menu, as so: Since Kega Fusion is a multi-system Sega emulator, you’ve got several options here.
- The “Open” window will pop up. From this window navigate to the folder where your ROMs reside.
- The game will begin playing immediately.
How do I save my progress Fusion emulator?
Saving Your Game Progress Load your ROM (click the File drop-down menu to select your Load ROM category, then simply find and click the ROM file you want to load). A window will open and give you the option to save as a Genesis State File (. GSX). Simply name the file, select the destination folder, and click save.
Is Kega Fusion still good?
Unfortunately, it’s closed source and no longer updated.
How do I use a controller with Kega Fusion?
How to Configure a Controller in Fusion Emulator
- Click “Options” and select “Set Config… .”
- Click the “Controllers” tab.
- Select the type of controller you wish to emulate from the “Port 1” menu.
- Select the controller you will assign from the “Use” menu.
How do I play Sega games on Kega Fusion?
Click on the File menu, as so: Since Kega Fusion is a multi-system Sega emulator, you’ve got several options here. You can play Master System, Game Gear, Genesis, 32X, or Sega CD games. The next step is obvious: select the system of the game you want to play.
How many save slots can you save in Kega Fusion?
Ten save slots! Kega Fusion allows you to save up to 10 different save states. By default it is set to slot “0”, the first slot. You can change the slot by going to File > Change State Slot. The keyboard shortcut for switching between slots is F6 (backward) and F7 (forward).
Is Kega Fusion worth it?
At least, Kega Fusion isn’t stingy with its saves as long as you keep using Kega Fusion. You can easily share your saves with other people who are using Kega Fusion.
Can I transfer save states from Kega Fusion to other Genesis emulators?
I have not been successful transferring save states or SAV files (internal saved RAM) from Kega Fusion to other Genesis emulators. With SNES emulators, SRM files (internal saved RAM) can be transferred to any other SNES emulator. Genesis emulators, however, have not stuck to a similar standard.