How do I read a court case number in Washington state?
The first 2 digits of the case number are used to indicate the year the case was filed. The third digit is used to designate the case type. The next series of digits is the actual sequential number of the case beginning from “00001” in that particular year.
Can you look up court cases in Washington state?
About This Site. This site is a search engine for cases filed in the municipal, district, superior, and appellate courts of the state of Washington. The search results can point you to the official or complete court record.
How do you read a case caption?
Reading Legal Citations
- the names of the parties involved in the lawsuit.
- the volume number of the reporter containing the full text of the case.
- the abbreviated title of that case reporter.
- the page number on which the case begins the year the case was decided.
- the name of the court deciding the case (not always included)
How do you look up a case number?
– Marriages & Divorces – Annulment Cases – Probate Cases – Family Court – Alimony, Custody, & Child Support
How to find my case number?
– Open the Spotify desktop app. – Open the display name dropdown by clicking the downward arrow next to your name and profile picture in the top right. – Select Profile. – Click on your profile name in order to change your display name. – Press Save.
How do you find a court case number?
How do you look up a criminal case number?
Personal information like name,aliases,and birthdate