How do I register for Now TV?
How to become a NOW Member
- Head to NOWTV.com/membership and select an Entertainment, Cinema or hayu Membership. If there are any offers or free trials available, you’ll find them here.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to create your NOW account.
- Finally, enter your payment card details to activate your account.
How do I log into now TV on my TV?
Just select My Account at the top of your screen, sign in with your username or email address and password if you haven’t already and select Manage account to see an overview of your account.
How do I activate my now TV pass?
Go to NOWTV.com/membership and select the membership you’ve got a voucher for. Enter your personal and payment details, and paste your voucher code in the box provided.
How do I get now TV on my smart TV?
Get NOW TV on your Smart TV
- Turn your Smart TV on and open the App Store.
- Enter NOW TV in the search box and select the search button.
- Once the search results appear in the application, select the official NOW TV app.
- Tap on the Install Button and wait until the NOW TV app is installed on your smart TV.
How many devices can I register on NOW TV?
You can add up to 6 devices. Once you’ve added your 6 devices, you can make 3 changes to your devices each calendar month.
How do I activate NOW app?
Activate the Now Mobile app
- Navigate to System Applications > All Available Applications > All.
- Find the plugin using the filter criteria and search bar. You can search for the plugin by its name or ID.
- Click Install, and then in the Activate Plugin dialog box, click Activate.
How long does it take to activate now TV?
Welcome to the forum. The pass will activate as soon as you start watching a sports channel (or choose the activate pass option, if you don’t activate it at point of purchase it will sit in your account for up to 365 days until you do activate it). Once you start watching it will expire exactly 24 hours later.
Do I need a smart TV for NOW TV?
A TV with an HDMI port (it doesn’t need to be a smart TV). A Wi-Fi connection. A NOW account.
Can I share my NOW TV account?
Now TV allows you to share your NOW TV account with one of your households. You can add up to six devices on a single account and watch Now TV on two devices at the same time.
Can I watch NOW TV in 2 different houses?
You’re allowed to have four different devices for watching NOW TV registered to your account and you can watch on up to two of those at the same time.
How do I sign up to NowTV?
Before you can start enjoying our epic entertainment, you’ll need to choose a NOW Membership and set up an account. Just head over to NOWTV.com, choose a membership and enter your details. Now you just need to set up the devices you want to watch on and sign in to your account.
Is there a cash alternative to the NowTV membership code?
There is no cash alternative to the code, all codes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Sports Day Membership plus 5 months Sports Mobile Month Membership Offer: Available via the NOWTV.com website only for new and existing NOW customers without an active Sports Day, Week or Month Membership on their account.
Is now TV HD available on now player?
Only available to Now TV HD customers who subscribe to the designated channel/pack and who pay the HD connection fee. Subscribers can view the channel and selected on-demand channel clips on the Now Player service.
Do I need a now account to watch UK TV?
UK only. NOW account required, set up with debit/credit card. Content streamed via broadband/3G/4G/5G (charge may apply) (min. speed 2.5Mbps). Available on compatible smartphones only – see here. NOW does not currently support connection of mobile devices to your TV e.g. AirPlay.