How do I remove Office 2010 license from my computer?
How to Change an Office 2010 License/Product Key
- The solution is to change the product key to another product key.
- Open “regedit”
- Navigate the registry to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Registration\ and delete the whole “Registration” key located under the “14.0” key.
- Select “Delete”
- Press “Yes”
How do I make my Office 2010 trial last forever?
Extending the trial version of Office 2010 requires you to run an Office command (OSPPREARM) located in your Windows drive. Running the command will extend the Office 2010 expiration date to 30 days. You can execute this command for a maximum of 5 times.
How do I Uninstall corrupted Office 2010?
- To begin, click on Start and then Control Panel.
- After the Control Panel window opens, click on Uninstall a Program.
- A list of all installed programs should now appear.
- After the dialog box loads, choose the Repair option and click Continue.
How do I remove a Microsoft Office product key from my computer?
How to uninstall Windows product keys
- Once Command Prompt is open, type the following command: slmgr.vbs /dli.
- To uninstall the product key from the current computer, start by typing the following command: slmgr.vbs /upk.
- After removing the key, continue with the following command:
- Next enter this command:
How do I remove a Microsoft product key from my office account?
You can follow these steps to uninstall the product key:
- Sign out from all office apps.
- Close all Office apps.
- Go to Credential Management.
- Delete all credentials under the Windows Credentials group related to Office / Microsoft / Adal.
- Then go to Regedit> HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Microsoft-> Office.
How do I Uninstall Microsoft Office for free?
Office 365: Uninstalling Office and Deactivating Licenses
- Open the Start menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- Select Programs, or Programs and Features.
- Select Uninstall a program.
- Search for the Microsoft program you wish to uninstall and select it.
- Click Uninstall.
How many times can Office 2010 be activated?
The technique, dubbed “rearm” as a nod to the command used in Windows, can be used up to five times. If users perform the rearm at the end of each 30-day period, they can run Office 2010 for a total of 180 days without having to supply an activation key.
Does Microsoft Office last forever?
Microsoft Office 2021 is the name for the standalone version of the apps, and it’s the offering that does not require a subscription, which means you own the copy forever after the one-time purchase. However, when it comes the time to upgrade to a newer version, you will have to purchase the product again.
How do I manually Uninstall Office 2010 in Windows 10?
Option 1 – Uninstall Office from the Control Panel
- Click Start > Control Panel.
- Click Programs > Programs and Features.
- Right-click the Office application you want to remove, and then click Uninstall.
How to remove the license key of Microsoft Office?
Office Key Remover lets you remove your Office license information. Share This Product, Choose Your Platform! Office Key Remover is a small tool which allows you to remove your Microsoft Office license information. This way you are able to change the license key of Microsoft Office. Choose which product’s license data you want to be removed
How to recover lost product key of Microsoft Office 2010?
If you have lost product key of Microsoft Office 2010 and looking for the way to recover it from your installed Office 2010 then here freeware tool ProduKey for you. Download ProduKey. Sandip Dedhia is the founder of Blogsdna.com, He holds the degree of bachelor of engineering in Information Technology.
What is the Office 2010 SP uninstall tool?
The Office 2010 SP Uninstall Tool assists with uninstalling the Office 2010 SP patches. Details Version: 14 File Name: Office2010SPUninstall.exe Date Published: 12/20/2019
How do I reinstall Microsoft Office on Windows 10?
If you need to reinstall Office, select the version you want to install and follow those steps: Microsoft 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, or Office 2007. Download the automated tool. In the lower-lower left corner right-click SetupProd_OffScrub.exe > Open.