How do I talk to a real person at HP?
Presidents’ Day Sale
- HP Store Expert Sales Help: 1-866-625-3906.
- My subscriptions.
Does HP have a support hotline or service desk where a customer can visit in person?
Q: A: What if I’m not based in, or close to, one of the above locations? Customers in Bloemfontein, Port Elizabeth and other areas in South Africa not close to the nearest HP Service Center should visit http://www.hp.com/support or contact the HP Contact Centre on 0860 104 771.
How do I reset my HP laptop?
How to reset HP laptop by using Settings:
- Press Windows + I to open the Settings app.
- Scroll down to the bottom to select Update & Security.
- Choose Recovery option in the left sidebar.
- Look for the Reset this PC section under Recovery in the right pane.
- Click on the Get started button under Reset this PC.
How can I contact HP support?
How can I contact HP support by phone? Contacting HP – by phone or otherwise. While 800-752-0900 is HP’s best toll-free number, there are 11 total ways to get in touch with them. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other HP customers, is by calling their 800-474-6836 phone number for their Technical Support
How can I contact live chat support?
Check your order status
How to contact HP chat?
Contact a sales specialist. Chat Call: Business Customers. 866-625-0242 866-625-0242. Hours: M-F, 8am-8.30pm ET. Home Customers. 888-999-4747 888-999-4747. Hours: 7 days, 9am-12pm ET.
How do you contact HP by phone?
On your Android phone,open the Google Play Store app.