How do I unsubscribe from 160by2?
You simply send a request mail to this e-mail with the mobile number used at the time of registration. Email is [email protected]. Your account will be deleted.
What happens when you delete a email account?
Deleting a Gmail account is permanent. After going through the process, all of your emails and account settings will be erased. You will no longer be able to use your Gmail address to send or receive emails, and the address will not be made available for anyone else to use in the future.
How do I deactivate my jumia account?
You can request to delete your account by sending a mail to [email protected] stating the JumiaPay Business ID or email the account is linked to and the last 4 digits of the bank account. We will delete the account and respond.
Can I close Gmail account permanently?
Can you permanently delete emails?
If you don’t want a message to stay in your trash for 30 days, you can permanently delete it. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app . Tap Trash.
How do I remove my card details from Jumia?
To remove a card or account details linked to your Jumia Store Credit, we require the following details to proceed:
- Scanned photocopy of your proof of identity (one of the following: international passport, driver’s license or national identity card)
- The email address linked to the card/account details.
How can I delete my Gmail account permanently without recovery?
If you change your mind, you might not be able to recover it….Step 3: Delete your account
- Go to the Data & Privacy section of your Google Account.
- Scroll to “Your data & privacy options.”
- Select More options. Delete your Google Account.
- Follow the instructions to delete your account.
What happens if I delete my Gmail account?
If you delete your Google account, you’ll lose access to data across several sites. If you use an Android smartphone, you’ll also lose access to any contacts linked to this account, as well as any data that’s backed up using Android Backup services. Finally, you’ll also lose the username permanently.
How do I permanently delete emails in Gmail?
Scroll to Trash. Check the box next to messages you want to permanently delete. Then click Delete forever. Tip: The “Delete forever” option is only available in the trash….
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- At the top left, check the box to select all messages.
- At the top, click Delete .
How do I permanently delete emails from Outlook?
Delete all email in Outlook on the web
- Sign in to Outlook on the web.
- At the top of your inbox, above the message list, select the check box.
- Above the message list, select Delete.
- To permanently delete the messages, right-click the Deleted Items folder and select Delete all.