How do you do cool tricks on the computer?
Tricks for Typing
- Move the cursor quicker to the beginning of the previous word by pressing CTRL+Left Arrow, instead of doing it manually.
- To get the cursor to the beginning of the next word, use CTRL+Right Arrow.
- Recover a deleted item with ALT+Backspace.
- Delete an entire word by pressing CTRL+Backspace.
What are the best things to do on a PC?
So read on and spare a thought for those PCs condemned to a life of office work.
- Keep high-def YouTube videos.
- Get classic movies free.
- Stream live TV.
- Unblock foreign TV sites.
- Make video come alive.
- Value your neighbours’ house.
- Get local statistics.
- Check out a company’s history.
How do you mess up a computer?
Top Ways to Really Mess Up Your Computer
- Not Using Anti Malware Protection. If you wouldn’t leave your car unlocked with the keys dangling in the ignition then don’t do the same with your computer.
- Not Patching Software Right Away.
- Not Backing Up Data Regularly.
- Not Using Strong Passwords.
- Not Downloading Safely.
What should I do on my computer when I’m bored?
The Top 12 Things to Do When You’re Bored Online
- Watch Videos. Videos are a great way to kill time because they’re passive.
- Play Games.
- Listen to Podcasts.
- Read Comics or Ebooks.
- Learn a Hobby.
- Start a Journal or Blog.
- Build a Wish List.
- Explore Reddit.
What can u use a PC for?
You may already know that you can use a computer to type documents, send email, play games, and browse the Web. You can also use it to edit or create spreadsheets, presentations, and even videos.
What can damage your computer?
Here are some of the worst things you can do to a PC without even realizing you’re doing anything wrong.
- Disregarding Overheating Problems.
- Letting Dirt, Dust, and Liquids Run Wild.
- Handling Your Laptop Carelessly.
- Mismanaging Your Old Battery.
- Disregarding Electrical Safety.
- Stressing the Cables and Ports.
How do I get the blue screen of death?
After a restart, you can force a blue screen by holding the right farthest Ctrl Key and pressing the Scroll Lock key twice. Once done, the system triggers KeBugCheck to generate a 0xE2 error, and a blue screen pops up with a message as Manullay_INITIATED_CRASH.
What are 10 computer tricks you didn’t know?
Here is a list of 10 things you didn’t know your computer can do.
- Focus Assist to Minimize Interruptions.
- Pin Contacts to the Taskbar.
- Game Screen Recorder.
- Optional Start Menu.
- Hidden Show Desktop Button.
- Screen Capture Tools.
- Save Websites to the Start Menu.
- Cool Things Cortana Can Do.
How do you open God Mode?
How to Enable God Mode in Windows 11 or 10
- Even if you launch the Control Panel, you may have trouble finding the particular setting you’re looking for.
- Right click on the desktop and select New->Folder.
- Name the folder as follows:
- Open the folder.
What are some common tricks of the computer and Internet?
There are so many common tricks of the computer and the internet. Here are the most important tricks Re-open Closed Tab: Sometimes while using the internet, this happened that the tab got closed accidentally. You can bring back the closed tab by using the Ctrl+Shift+T and do the work where you were left.
How many computer tricks do you know?
People submitted a wealth of tricks for Macs, PCs, web browsers, specific sites like YouTube, programs like Excel, and more. What they all had in common was that using them makes your computer life a whole lot easier and more fun. We looked through the tricks and found the best 14, which are a mixture of useful and mischievous.
What is the main purpose of the PC tips and tricks?
The main purpose of bringing this to you is, improve your productivity and save each and every second of your workflow. You can also pass these computer tips and tricks to your friends and family member to become a better PC user. Below are the most commonly used shortcut keys and tricks in PC.
How do you freak people out on PC?
Freak people out by rotating their screen. If you press “Control” plus “Alt” plus one of the arrow keys, it will rotate your screen that way. Note: this doesn’t work for all computers (and only on Windows), but when it does, it can seriously freak someone out. Source: Reddit.