Who makes Hubbell?
Hubbell Incorporated is an American company that designs, manufactures and sells electrical and electronic products for non-residential and residential construction, industrial and utility applications….Hubbell Incorporated.
|Hubbell Headquarters at Shelton, Connecticut, US|
|Total equity||US$ 7 Billion (2018)|
|Number of employees||19,700 (2018)|
What is a Hubbell Wiring Device?
Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems is the premier manufacturer for products including receptacles and switches, plugs & connectors, Kellems grips & cord connectors, floor boxes & poke-throughs, and more.
Where is Hubbell headquarters located?
Shelton, CTHubbell Incorporated / Headquarters
How many employees does Hubbell Incorporated have?
19,700Hubbell Incorporated / Number of employees (2018)
What are the different types of wiring devices?
Wiring devices include:
- Convenience plugs and power outlets (plugs and receptacles)
- Connector bodies and flanged outlets.
- Cover plates.
- General-use switches and dimmers.
- Lampholders (incandescent, fluorescent, cold cathode, neon, quartz lamps, and others)
- Lighting control devices.
- Motion sensing and timer switches.
What are the different types of internal domestic wiring used in a house?
5 Different Types of Electrical House Wiring Systems
- Cleat Wiring. This wiring comprises of PVC insulated wires or ordinary VIR that are braided and compounded.
- Casing and Capping Wiring.
- Batten Wiring.
- Lead Sheathed Wiring.
- Conduit Wiring.
When was Hubbell founded?
1888Hubbell Incorporated / Founded
Hubbell Incorporated was founded by Harvey Hubbell as a proprietorship in 1888, and was incorporated in Connecticut in 1905. Hubbell design, manufacture and sell electrical and electronic products for non-residential and residential construction, industrial and utility applications.