How do I connect my M-Audio track to my computer?
- On a PC, click on the Start Menu, and choose Control Panel. From the Control Panel, choose Hardware and Sound and/or Sound.
- With the M-Track MKII highlighted in the recording devices tab, click on the Properties button. This will bring up a new set of options.
- Click OK and you should be all set.
How do I set up M-Audio track?
Configuring the M-Track in Logic Pro
- Open Logic Pro and create a new session. Click the Preferences icon in the top left corner and select Audio.
- Select the M-Track as the Output Device and the Input Device.
- Click Apply Changes and close the window.
How do I connect M-audio air to Ableton?
Once Ableton is open go to Options > Preferences. On a Mac this will be Live > Preferences. In the Preferences window, click on the Audio tab. For the Driver Type, select MME/Direct X and then the M-Track as your Audio Input and Audio Output devices.
How do I install the M-Audio M-Track Series driver?
Double-click the file titled Install M-Audio M-Track Series Windows 1.x.x.exe to begin the driver installation. A window may appear that references Microsoft Visual C++. This is normal. Do not press cancel. Allow the installation to continue. In the Setup window that opens, follow the installation steps suggested. Press Next.
How do I use my m-track interface with a DAW?
When using your interface with a DAW, select your M-Audio interface from the Playback Engine or Audio Settings window within your DAW. Follow these steps to select the M-Track interface as your computer’s audio playback device. From the Menu Bar, click the Apple icon and select System Preferences. Click Sound.
How do I connect the m-track to my computer?
Connect the M-Track to your computer via USB. The M-Track is a class compliant device, which means it requires no download or installation of special drivers that are not already found on your computer. On a Windows PC, a dialog will open in the bottom right hand corner of your screen indicating that the driver is automatically installing.
What do I do if the m-track is not working?
INSTALL THE DRIVERS FIRST! Before you connect the interface to your computer, make sure you download and install the drivers beforehand. If you don’t, the M-Track may not work correctly. Once the interface is registered, the next step is to download the driver software.