How do I connect my TV to my radio?
Connect a Coaxial Digital Cable, Optical Digital Cable, or Audio cable to the audio output jack of the television. Connect the other end of the cable to the corresponding jacks on the stereo receiver or home theater system.
How do I connect my TV to my stereo wirelessly?
- Turn on both your TV and the compatible Bluetooth-enabled speaker, soundbar, audio system, or headphones.
- Go into your TV’s audio setup menu, select Bluetooth and start the pairing process.
- Wait for confirmation that the TV and sound system are paired.
How do I connect my Sony HT S350 to my TV?
Setting up the HT-S350 is brilliantly simple, especially for TVs with HDMI ARC. Simply plug in the bar and subwoofer, connect a high-speed HDMI cable (not supplied) to your TV’s HDMI ARC port, and you’re likely done.
How do I get my TV to play through my stereo?
The two most common methods to allow the television sound be heard through the speakers of a stereo receiver or home theater system are:
- HDMI connection using the Audio Return Channel (ARC) feature.
- Connection using Coaxial Digital Cable, Optical Digital Cable, or Audio Cable.
How can I get my TV to play through my stereo?
Connect a Coaxial Digital Cable, Optical Digital Cable, or Audio cable to the Audio Output jack on your TV. Connect the other end of the cable to the corresponding jacks on the A/V receiver or home theater system. Depending on your device, the audio input may be labeled TV INPUT or VIDEO INPUT.
Where is the audio output on a Sony Bravia TV?
Under the TV category, select Sound, Display & Sound or BRAVIA Settings. Select Audio output. If you don’t find this option, go to the next step. Select Digital audio out → PCM.
How do I reset my Sony SA d40 Bluetooth?
To reset the speaker while it is being powered by the built-in battery, push and hold the RESET button until the (power) indicator turns off. After resetting, the volume, function, and EXTRA BASS settings may be different.
How do I change the audio output on my Sony Bravia TV?
- Using the supplied remote control, Press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options: Select Display & Sound — Audio output.
- Select Headphone/Audio out.
- Select Audio out (Fixed).
- On the Remote control, press the BACK button.
- Select Headphone speaker link.
- Select Speakers on.
How do I connect my PC to my Sony TV?
Turn on the computer’s Wi-Fi setting.
How to set up your new Sony TV?
– Use your phone or computer or Use your phone or laptop – Use your remote or Use your password – SKIP Select your preferred option. NOTES: For easy Google sign-in, choose Use your remote or Use your password and fill in your details.
How to set Sony TV?
Set the date and time manually. Press the HOME button on the remote control. Select Settings. The next steps will depend on your TV menu options. Select Device Preferences → Date & time → Automatic date & time → set it to Off. Select Date & Time → Automatic date & time → set it to Off. Set the date and time manually.
How to connect my TV to the Sonos system?
VIZIO SB3821-C6 Review