What are two adjectives examples?
In English, it is common to use more than one adjective before a noun. For example, we can write “He’s a funny young boy,” or “She’s a smart, energetic woman.” When you use more than one adjective, you have to put them in the right order, according to type.
What are interesting adjectives?
These words all describe something that attracts or holds your attention because it is exciting, unusual or full of good ideas. interesting attracting your attention because it is exciting, unusual or full of good ideas: That’s an interesting question, Daniel….
How do you praise a cute baby?
She has a great smile!
- Soooo cute just like me.
- She has such big beautiful eyes!
- She is so cute.
- Hi..your babies here are really so cute hope you’ll add more of it soon..
- Baby is so cute, she looks like a princess, adorable!!
- OMG, that baby is so cute!!! he has gorgeous eyes.
- She is awesome!!
- So cuteee baby!!!!
What are some praise words?
SYNONYMS FOR praise
- 1 acclamation, plaudit, applause, approbation, compliment.
- 2 encomium, eulogy, panegyric.
- 5 laud, applaud, eulogize.
- 6 glorify, exalt, honor.
What is an adjective for personality?
Personality adjectives are adjectives that we use to describe a person and their character or personality. Everybody is an individual so we all have different personalities. One of us may be kind and like to help other people. Look at these example sentences using the personality adjective “polite”: John is polite.
What are some examples of adjectives?
Adjectives are words that describe the qualities or states of being of nouns: enormous, doglike, silly, yellow, fun, fast. They can also describe the quantity of nouns: many, few, millions, eleven.
What are the most commonly used adjectives?
25 Most Common Adjectives
What are good adjectives to describe a student?
1. Personality: ambitious, sincere, responsible, sophisticated, outspoken, considerate, modest, eloquent, energetic, thoughtful, obliging, sociable, assertive, attentive, outgoing, pleasant, gentle, courteous, punctual, trustworthy, cheerful, easy-going, well-behaved, calm. 2.
What are positive adjectives?
Positive adjectives describe people, places, and things in a positive way. Using these noun modifiers, you can express emotions such as satisfaction, love, amusement, hope, and more. Here are a few examples of sentences that use good emotional words: Steve is happy today.
What is a good adjective?
Good is an adjective. It modifies a noun. Well is an adverb. It modifies a verb (telling “how”). Well may be used as an adjective to indicate good health or satisfactory conditions.
What are 3 adjectives that describe you best?
These are great adjectives to describe yourself:
- Able. I am able to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis.
- Creative. I use a creative approach to problem solve.
- Dependable. I am a dependable person who is great at time management.