What are you passionate about in your career?
Example Answer 1: “One thing that I’m passionate about is healthy living and healthy eating. It allows me to blend my personal interests and passions with my career. I feel like I’m spending my time working on helping people with something that’s important, and that motivates me to do great work.”
What are you passionate about Answer examples?
3 Example Answers For “What Are You Passionate About”
- “I love competitive baking! Growing up, I really enjoyed baking with my grandmother on the weekends.
- “I know it sounds a little silly but I’m really passionate about the time I spend with my friends playing Dungeons and Dragons.
- “I’m passionate about sculpting.
How would you describe your passion?
- Focus on: describing your passion.
- Try this: I love [describe your passion]. I love doing this because [talk about what excites you and what you find rewarding about it].
- Example: I love helping people who want to get published, improve their writing or change careers to become a writer.
What’s your passion examples?
Final Top 5 Passions:
- Being true to myself.
- Empowering or helping others find their passion.
- Being confident in my own judgment & decisions.
- Reading, golfing, going to movies, traveling, gardening.
- Learning something new, having an adventure.
Why is being yourself important?
By knowing and being yourself, you are better able to acknowledge things that you do not know well enough. You won’t be too proud to ask questions because you – and, hopefully, everyone you work with – know how genuine you are. People will respect your ability and even eagerness to pick their brains.
What is your passion interview answer?
To answer this question, you can follow a general outline when preparing for your interview: Select something you are genuinely passionate about. Give examples of how you’ve pursued this passion. Relate it back to the job.
What is a fixed identity?
Recognizing identifications as narrative constructs or fixed identities organizes the world in particular ways that inform the debate over the immigration order that Trump issued last Friday, shutting down admission of refugees for 120 days and banning citizens of 7 predominately Muslim countries from entering the US …
Why is it important to know your identity?
Identity also helps us to make decisions and to know how to behave. But strong identities can also be dangerous. The drive to protect your identity can be overpowering. Sometimes we can get so caught up in this that we neglect other important things: like being open-minded, truth-seeking, and kind to others.
What is given identity?
Your given identity consists of the conditions that are outside of your control such as birthplace, gender, certain family roles or physical characteristics. Your chosen identity includes the characteristics that you choose such as occupation, hobbies and political affiliation.