What do you say when someone tells you to shut up?
Vote for the best comeback when you’re told to shut up
- I will not be silenced.
- I’m sorry but I didn’t order a glass of your opinion.
- Cool story bro. In what chapter do YOU shut up?
- That’s right, you can’t shut your mouth. How will all that hot air escape?
- Thanks, but I function better without unsolicited advice.
What are the 4 words to never say to a man?
But you have to understand that while most men accept that communication is important, we still dread those four words….
- “Mom is coming over.”
- “When is Date Night.”
- “I think I’m late.”
- “Do I look fat?”
- “Did I wake you?”
- “Be honest with me.”
- “Who are you texting?
- “Don’t talk to me.”*
What part of a man’s body is most attractive?
Is girlfriend too controlling?
If your girlfriend is constantly criticizing you so that you feel as though you are far from perfect for them, this can be a sign of very controlling behavior. This is an indicator that your girlfriend wants to control every detail about you and change you to suit her desires.
What are three signs of an unhealthy relationship?
Here are some signs of an unhealthy relationship:
- Physical abuse: your partner pushes you, hits you or destroys your things.
- Control: your partner tells you what to do, what to wear or who to hang out with.
- Humiliation: your partner calls you names, puts you down or makes you feel bad in front of others.
Is it love or emotional attachment?
How Are Love and Emotional Attachment Different? Love and attachment seem pretty interconnected, but they are distinctly different. The major difference is that love is a feeling directed toward the “other” (the other person, place or thing), while attachment is a self-centered—meaning based on fulfilling your need.
How do I get him emotionally attached?
Here are 5 ways to make a guy fall deeply in love with you and get emotionally attached without playing games.
- Date him for who he is, not for his potential.
- Create emotional safety for him.
- Keep things light and playful.
- Be vulnerable.
- Give him space to chase you.
Is it OK for your boyfriend to call you names?
3. They Call You Names. Name-calling is never OK in a relationship. I know from experience that if your toxic relationship has been affecting your self-esteem, you might think you deserve to be called certain names— but that’s all the more proof that your relationship is unhealthy, and that you need to leave it.
Can you love without attachment?
Here are some tips to help you navigate your attachments and ultimately detached love: Love yourself first. Loving without attachment will ask you to address all of your insecurities and to learn to love and accept yourself as you are right now. This is a work in progress for most of us, and that’s totally okay.
What does it mean to tell someone to shut up?
What does shut up mean? If you would just shut up already we’ll tell you what shut up means! Shut up is a rude way to tell someone to stop talking. It can also be used an as exclamation of amazement or excitement.
Is it OK to tell your partner to shut up?
“Shut up” is one of the worst things we can hear from anyone we’re trying to have a conversation with, let alone a partner. If your partner tells you to “shut up,” this is a sign that they do not value what you are saying. Even in the throes of an argument, your partner should not be telling you to shut up.
What are men attracted to?
Here are the behaviors that are proven to attract men the most.
- Just being kind. Shutterstock.
- Laughing at his jokes. Shutterstock.
- Letting your hair down. Shutterstock.
- Having a positive personality. Shutterstock.
- Making these kinds of purchases. Shutterstock.
- Showing some interest.
- Mirroring him.
- Telling the honest truth.
Is it disrespectful to tell someone to shut up?
The phrase is probably a shortened form of “shut up your mouth” or “shut your mouth up”. Its use is generally considered rude and impolite, and may also considered a form of profanity by some.
Is being emotionally attached to someone bad?
After all, if you have something good in your life, it makes sense that you might feel resistant to losing that person or thing. However, excessive emotional attachment is unhealthy when it begins to disrupt your life. Emotional attachment can lead to a long, amazing relationship with your partner.