What is included in free SurveyMonkey?
The free side of our freemium model
- Asking up to 10 questions per survey.
- Collecting up to 40 responses per survey.
- Applying one filter or crosstab to your survey data.
What is the best survey tool?
The best survey tools make it easier to collect and manage customer research for business insights….
- SurveyMonkey. The leading email survey provider.
- Typeform. Customer surveys with charm.
- JotForm. An easy to use form builder.
- Google Forms.
How do you do a survey on email?
- Open the survey and go to the Send tab.
- Select Email.
- In the Recipients field, enter the recipient’s name or email address.
- To insert the survey link into your email message, see Insert a survey link.
- To add an unsubscribe link to your email message, see Insert an unsubscribe link.
What is better than SurveyMonkey?
Top 20 Alternatives & Competitors to SurveyMonkey
- Google Forms. (10,217)4.6 out of 5.
- Constant Contact. (4,422)3.9 out of 5.
- Qualtrics Core XM. (2,250)4.4 out of 5.
- Google Surveys. (2,086)4.5 out of 5.
- Doodle. (2,027)4.4 out of 5.
- Alchemer. (657)4.4 out of 5.
- Zoho Survey. (617)4.4 out of 5.
- SurveySparrow. (438)4.5 out of 5.
Does SurveyMonkey pay you to take surveys?
In fact, we know all about indirect rewards–it’s the basis of our survey response service, SurveyMonkey Contribute. Instead of paying our survey respondents to take our surveys, we donate 50 cents to the charity of their choice every time they fill one out. They donate their time.
How do you add a textbox in Survey Monkey?
To add Text into the survey:
- In the left sidebar, click BUILDER.
- Click Text to add the additional text to the end of the survey. Or, drag and drop Text into the desired position elsewhere in the survey.
- Enter your text in the Text Content field.
- If desired, adjust the question layout under the Options tab.
- Click Save.
Is SurveyMonkey free for students?
Student, Educator, and Nonprofit Discounts. We offer discounts to some nonprofits, students, and educators upgrading from a free plan—discounts can’t be applied to existing paid accounts. All discounts are granted at SurveyMonkey’s sole discretion for one-year periods.
Can you share a SurveyMonkey survey for free?
With a Basic (free) plan, you can create and send a survey with up to 10 questions or elements (including question types, descriptive text, or images). If you need to upgrade to use a feature, you’ll see a notification in your account.
How do I make a SurveyMonkey for free?
SurveyMonkey makes it easy to create a survey from scratch or from a template….
- Create a Survey. To create a new survey, click Create Survey in the upper-right corner of your account and choose from the options.
- Add Questions & Pages.
- Apply Logic.
- Customize the Design.
- Preview & Send Your Survey.
How do I limit a choice in Survey Monkey?
To turn on Response Limits:
- Go to the Collect Responses section of your survey.
- Click the name of the collector and access the collector options. You may need to click Show advanced options.
- Turn on Response Limits.
- Enter the maximum number of responses you want.
- Click Edit “survey closed” message.
How do you invite participants to a survey?
To get a better response rate to your survey, use the following guidelines when creating a survey invitation email:
- Use a Clear Email Subject Line.
- Say Who Has Been Asked to Participate.
- Explain the Survey’s Purpose.
- Create Urgency With a Deadline.
- Mention Time Needed to Participate.
- Explain Incentives.
Is SurveyMonkey anonymous?
SurveyMonkey provides the tools for creators to configure their surveys how they want. This includes allowing them to collect strictly anonymous responses, or to choose to identify their respondents. Oh, and SurveyMonkey never peeks at your responses unless the survey creator gives us permission to.
Does Google have a survey tool?
Google Forms provide a fast way to create an online survey, with responses collected in an online spreadsheet. Create your survey and invite respondents by email. People answer your questions from almost any web browser – including mobile smartphone and tablet browsers.
How do you distribute a survey?
5 (Better) Survey Distribution Methods To Get More Respondents
- Random Device Engagement. By far, the best way to distribute surveys is through a method called Random Device Engagement.
- Share your survey on social media.
- Share your survey on your website or blog.
- Hire a Market Research agency.
- Send surveys via email.
How do you introduce a questionnaire?
The questionnaire should include an introductory statement (or covering letter) and contact and return information. The introductory statement should include the purpose of the survey and why it is important, so that the respondents can see that it is a worthwhile exercise.
How much does it cost to do a survey on SurveyMonkey?
$25 / user / month.
Why does survey monkey ask for payment?
If you purchase more Audience responses than allowed in your plan, you may be charged overage fees. Free plans have a response limit per survey. Monthly plans have an account-wide response limit per month, and you’ll be billed response overages or billable responses if you exceed the limit.
HOW SAFE IS survey junkie?
Taking online surveys can be a great way to make extra money in a pinch, but not all survey sites are legit. Some of them are complete scams that are only going to steal your information or waste your time. Survey Junkie, however, is a reputable survey site, that can put real money in your pocket.
How do I make my text box bigger in Survey Monkey?
Click the options tab. Click Adjust Question Layout. Configure the options as needed. Click Save.
How do I stop paying survey monkey?
To cancel a paid subscription, go to your Billing Details from My Account and cancel auto-renew. Or you can delete your account, if you don’t want to keep it or your survey data any longer. If you miss a payment or cancel auto-renew before your next billing date, your account will downgrade to a free plan.
Can SurveyMonkey track who responded?
Before you send your survey, decide if you want to track who’s taken your survey or if you want to keep responses anonymous. You need to set up your survey to track respondents before you send it out. It’s not possible to start tracking responses after the survey is sent.
Can I cancel survey monkey after 1 month?
Subscription Cancellation Policy You can cancel auto-renew at any time to cancel your subscription.
Can I pay for SurveyMonkey monthly?
A monthly plan is a great option if you don’t want to pay for a whole year at once —you can pay and renew month to month. Monthly plans only include 1,000 survey responses per month, and additional responses cost extra.
Can you send SurveyMonkey via text?
Survey takers can open the link to take your survey in any survey language on their mobile phone. Sending texts via SurveyMonkey helps you reach a large audience quickly, avoid spam filters, and make your survey more accessible to people on mobile devices.
Is there a character limit on Survey Monkey?
Before you send out your survey, preview your survey design to see what your survey will look like to respondents. Respondents can expand the textbox for longer responses, and there is no limit on how many characters they can enter.
Is SurveyMonkey legit?
SurveyMonkey is a real enterprise-grade survey feedback platform…. But lots of companies use the monkey to conduct all sorts of surveys, and lots of students and smaller teams use it because they’re one of the few tools out there with a free plan that doesn’t involve talking to a salesperson.
What is the best free survey tool?
Best Free Online Survey Tools
- ProProfs Survey Maker.