Why did my Kenmore refrigerator stopped making ice?
If the refrigerator ice maker is not working, check the icemaker switch. This switch frequently gets turned off by accident. If the switch is turned on but the ice maker still doesn’t work, check the switch for continuity with an Ohm meter. Replace as needed.
How do I get my Kenmore ice maker to work?
Ice Maker Not Making Enough Ice
- Check your refrigerator and make sure it’s perfectly level.
- Check your ice maker unit and make sure it’s level.
- Check the water supply line for damage, pinching, or kinks.
- Check the fill cup; make sure it’s aligned correctly with the water funnel.
How do I test my Kenmore ice maker?
52 second clip suggested2:34Troubleshooting a No-Ice Complaint and Testing-Replacing – YouTubeYouTube
How do I force my Kenmore ice maker to cycle?
If your gear has a small notch in it, then you may need a flat-head screwdriver. Use it to turn your gear counterclockwise until you hear the mentioned click. In both situations, the click that is heard will force the ice maker to cycle.
Why is my ice maker not working?
– Check the shutoff arm. – Check the supply valve. – Inspect the water supply line. – Test the shutoff switch. – Check the freezer temperature. – Inspect the ejector gear. – Test the ejector motor. – Test the ice mold heater.
How to repair Kenmore ice maker?
Reset a Kenmore Ice Maker. Remove the front plate that covers the ice maker. The cover plate should come off with a simple tug. Find the on and off switch on the front of the ice maker’s PC board and turn the machine off. Unplug the refrigerator and wait five minutes before plugging it back in.
Why is ice maker not working?
Ice maker is not working. There are a few factors that can cause an ice maker to not work. If the ice maker appears to not be making any or enough ice, low water pressure or a faulty water filter may be to blame. When the ice maker makes small, cloudy, or clumped ice, it could be something as simple as a dirty water filter, low water pressure
How do you fix a Kenmore ice maker?
Locate the cover plate on the front of the Kenmore ice maker,and pull the plate off the front of the ice maker by hand.